What You'll Get
- $33.28 for one G-Pass for general admission (up to $45.95 value)
- $64.71 for one G-Pass for VIP admission (up to $78.65 value)
- 12:30 p.m.
- 5 p.m.
- VIP admission allows early entry at 12 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- VIP admission includes special offerings of Stone Enjoy By 10.31, Almanac Pumpkin Sour, Speakeasy Untouchable IPA, and other seasonal selections
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
TAPPED: The Ultimate Craft Beer Festival
- What’s Tapped: kegs and barrels of more than 100 craft beers, wines, and ciders
- What Makes It Ultimate: samples of Brooklyn’s own War Flag, Braven and Brooklyn Beer as well as national favorites Founders, Almanac and Stone breweries, and burgers from celebrity chef Josh Capon, six-time winner of the New York Wine & Food Festival’s Burger Bash
- What Makes It a Festival: TVs blasting the best of Sunday football, the SPiN game zone featuring ping pong, cornhole and giant Jenga, among others
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2015. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.