- $40 for two general-admission tickets (up to $50 value)
- Attendees must be 19 years of age or older
Tapped: A Craft Beer, Wine and Cider Event
- What You’ll Do: sample the choicest craft beers, ciders, and wines from more than 15 local creators, including Bomber Brewing, Driftwood, Fuggles & Warlock Brewery, Lonetree Cider, Howe Sound, and Summit Fine Wines
- What Else You’ll Do: bid on hotel packages, theatre tickets, and Canucks or BC Lions tickets in a silent auction
- Who Benefits: Proceeds help fund Fighting Chance Productions, a local theatre company that gives aspiring Vancouverites the opportunity to gain vital theatrical experience regardless of age or background.