What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for general admission (up to $45.95 value)
- $59 for one ticket for VIP admission (up to $78.65 value)
- 12:30 p.m.
- 5 p.m.
- VIP admission allows early entry at 12 p.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- VIP admission includes special offerings of Stone Enjoy By 10.31, Almanac Pumpkin Sour, Speakeasy Untouchable IPA, and other seasonal selections
- To avoid long lines, recommended to arrive early; will call opens at 12:00 p.m.
TAPPED: The Ultimate Craft Beer Festival
- What’s Tapped: kegs and barrels of more than 100 craft beers, wines, and ciders
- What Makes It Ultimate: samples of Brooklyn’s own War Flag, Braven and Brooklyn Beer as well as national favorites Founders, Almanac and Stone breweries, and burgers from celebrity chef Josh Capon, six-time winner of the New York Wine & Food Festival’s Burger Bash
- What Makes It a Festival: TVs blasting the best of Sunday football, the SPiN game zone featuring ping pong, cornhole and giant Jenga, among others
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2015. Redeem on 10/25 for a ticket at venue box office; will call office opens at 12 p.m. but recommended to arrive early. Valid only for option purchased; Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.