- $20 for one ticket to the NCHC Frozen Faceoff college hockey tournament ($42.81 value)
- Where: Target Center
- Seating: Upper Level
- Doors open at 3pm on Friday, March 20 and at 2pm on Saturday, March 21
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the tournament bracket.
Choose between the following sessions and times:
- The semi-final games on Friday, March 20 featuring North Dakota vs St. Cloud at 4pm and Miami vs Denver at 7:30pm
- The final games on Saturday, March 21, with the third-place game at 3:30pm followed by the championship game at 7:30pm
The Scouting Report
Now in its second year, the NCHC Frozen Faceoff returns to Target Center to crown the 2014-15 champion of the National Collegiate Hockey Conference. A year ago, the Denver Pioneers topped the Miami Redhawks in the inaugural title game, 4-3. Those two squads will square off yet again this year, only this time, they’ll be playing for a crack at Saturday’s championship game. As the league’s leading scorers, Denver teammates Danton Heinen and Trevor Moore pose a bigger threat to opposing goalies than a net full of snakes. The Redhawks have some firepower of their own, though, especially in senior forward Austin Czarnik, who led the NCHC in assists this season.
Meanwhile, the tournament’s top seed, North Dakota, will clash with a St. Cloud State Huskies team that upset Omaha in the first round to reach Friday’s semi-final game. Facing a favored squad, the Huskies figure to rely on forward Jonny Brodzinski, their goal-scoring forward from Blaine, Minnesota.