All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $20 for single-day general admission for two ($40 value)
- $39 for single-day general admission for four ($80 value)
- $35 for a Foodie Experience with general admission for one ($50 value)
The foodie experience includes access to an all-inclusive private area, food tastings, and samples of wine, craft beer, and spirits.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 3, 2016. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Does not include a discount on the purchase of alcohol; no purchase of alcohol is required. Valid for admission only. Extra charge for tastings. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Taste of Dallas
As people filter into Fair Park for the annual Taste of Dallas—which has been happening for more than 30 years—they might feel a bit torn on where to go first. It starts with the aromas from hundreds of local and national foods, from Mediterranean to Indian to cupcakes. Then the sounds of local and regional musicians pull people toward multiple stages. And that's not even all the three-day event has to offer. Read on to learn more about what you can find there:
- Gorgeous landscaping: The fest takes place at the picturesque Fair Park. Take some time to tour the park's fountains and art deco architecture while wandering among the indoor and outdoor exhibitors sprawled across the park's 277 acres.
- Restaurant Island: The chance to taste it all –Mediterranean to Mexican, Italian to Indian, Cajun to cupcakes. Tour the food booths and indulge.
- Food Truck Lane: a gathering of some of the best food trucks from across Texas.
- Art: Local and regional artists present original works in a variety of different mediums.
- We Talk Chalk Alley: Street artists use chalk and pavement to create incredible scenes right before your eyes.
- The Gallery: artists’ enclave of art in varied medium, including printmaking, sculpture, woodwork, photography, painting and drawing..
- Kid's Zone: features 12,000 sq. ft. of indoor air-conditioned large inflatables, interactive games, and a separate toddler area where kids can play for free.
- The Taste Marketplace: Browse handmade spices, sauces, jams, and dips.