What You'll Get
- $59 for one general-admission ticket (up to $75 value)
- $90 for one VIP ticket that includes early admission at 6 p.m. with an extra hour of tasting and a goodie bag (up to $125 value)
Taste of Greece
- The Wine: Experience the revival of Greek wine firsthand while sipping samples from nearly 50 of Greece’s most-popular wineries.
- The Food: Between sips, snack on food from some of New York’s finest Greek restaurants, including Amali, Greek Tribeca, Kefi, Molyvos, Periyali, and Thalassa.
- The Entertainment: Live music will back the evening with an appropriate soundtrack as esteemed musicians Irini Haridou and Nikos Plio take the stage with their band having just arrived from Greece.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 18, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact venue prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.