What You'll Get
- One ticket to Taste of Toronto
- When: Thursday–Sunday, July 2–5. Thursday from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 12 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., and Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Where: Garrison Common at Fort York
- General admission
- Click here to view the menu card
- $12.35 for Thursday or Friday ($19 value)
- $16.25 for Saturday or Sunday ($25 value)
Taste of Toronto
- How It Works: over the course of six half-day “Lunch” and “Dinner” sessions, visitors spend Crowns—the festival’s special currency worth $1 each—on samples from over 15 restaurants and more than 70 food producers
- Who Will Be There: Restaurants include Morimoto, the Drake Devonshire, and Montecito
- What You Can Do: besides a banquet of gourmet delights, the festival offers cooking masterclasses, cooking demos by celebrity chefs, and live performances by MacArthur Clark, Lowell, and For Esme
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For disability seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.