What You'll Get
- $15 for one general entry ticket (up to $22.63 value)
Date and Times
Thursday June 23 5:30PM
Friday June 24 12PM
Sunday June 26 at 12PM
Taste of Toronto - Toronto’s Tastiest Restaurant Festival
- How It Works: Sample Toronto’s tastiest dishes from over 15 of the city’s top restaurants and more than 70 food and beverage producers in stunning outdoor surroundings.
- Who Will Be There: Restaurants Top chefs like Mark McEwan, Carl Heinrich, David Lee, and Kazuya Matsuoka. As well as Toronto’s best restaurants such as, The Drake, Barque, The bar at Alo, Fat Pasha, Nota Bene, Piano Piano, and Mamakas.
- New to the all-star line-up: Chuck Hughes, Mike Ward, Jamie Kennedy and Claudio Aprile.
- What You Can Do: Treat yourself to a range of gourmet delights, while engaging in hands-on cooking masterclasses, culinary demonstrations, wine tastings, and Q&A sessions with your favorite celebrity chefs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.