What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to a session of Taste of Toronto, starting from $12.75
- Friday, June 16, 11:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Friday, June 16, 5:30 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Saturday, June 17, 11:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Saturday, June 17, 5:30 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Sunday, June 18, noon–5 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Taste of Toronto
- How it works: Enjoy signature dishes from over 20 of Toronto’s top restaurants, and shop more than 80 food and beverage producers in the heart of the city’s stunning outdoor surroundings.
- Who will be there: top chefs like Mark McEwan, Carl Heinrich, Rob Gentile, Michael Hunter, Carl Heinrich, David Lee, and Aarón Sánchez. As well as Toronto’s best restaurants, including The Drake, Barque, Momofuko, Nota Bene, Richmond Station, Piano Piano, Pray Tell, and more.
- What you can do: Treat yourself to a range of gourmet delights, while engaging in hands-on cooking workshops and classes, culinary demonstrations, wine tastings, and Q&A sessions with your favorite celebrity chefs.
The Fine Print