What You'll Get
- $40 for one general-admission ticket (up to $51.33 value)
- Ticket includes 12+ dishes prepared by the festival’s chefs, two complimentary cocktails, and drink samples
Taste Talks’ All-Star BBQ
- First, a bit about Taste Talks: In addition to its editorial platform, Taste Talks is a national festival series with events in Brooklyn, Chicago, and L.A. These weekend-long gatherings bring together leading chefs and public figures to celebrate food, drink, and culture.
- L.A.’s All-Star Barbecue: Curated by mononymous singer/songwriter/chef Kelis of “Milkshake” fame, L.A.’s event will feature esteemed local chefs and other celebrities spinning together their very best barbecue dishes. The real winners? The people in attendance, since they get to feast on the chefs’ creations.
- The lineup: Although the list is still being finalized, so far it includes music by DJ Mustard and food by Jude Parra (The Cannibal LA) and Ron Duprat (Top Chef).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2016. Limit 12/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.