- One ticket to TBD Fest
- When: Friday, October 3–Sunday, October 5
- Where: The Bridge District
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the lineup
- $129 for a three-day general admission pass (up to $170.77 value)
- $199 for a three-day VIP pass (up to $264.50 value)
VIP pass includes private restrooms, private bars, fast-track lines, and a preferred seating area. Both options include a one-year subscription to The Red Bulletin Magazine.
TBD Fest Lineup
- Justice: this Grammy-winning EDM duo from France has been headlining every major dance festival on Earth since 2003, thanks to an intriguing blend of electro house, chopped bass lines, and heavy-metal underpinnings
- Blondie: the irreplaceable Debbie Harry, along with founding guitarist Chris Stein and drummer Clem Burke, treats crowds to retro punk and new-wave classics such as “Heart of Glass,” “Call Me,” and “Atomic”
- Moby: A renaissance man who can jump from dance to punk to animal-rights activism within a single track, Moby helped bring electronic music to the mainstream with the albums Play and 18. At TBD, he’ll spin a masterfully curated DJ set.
- Empire of the Sun: the Australian duo behind electropop hits such as “Walking on a Dream” and “We Are the People” get glammy in a live show loaded with guitars, costumes, and turntables that spin counterclockwise because they’re Australian
- Dillon Francis: this pioneer of moombahton and moombahcore—and protege to Diplo—is best known for the stuttering single “I.D.G.A.F.O.S.”
Other Notable Acts: Gramatik Danny Brown Explosions in the Sky Kurt Vile & The Violators Ms. Mr. The War on Drugs Rac (DJ set) Yacht Cherub DIIV Deltron 3030 Keys N Crates Goldroom Blackalicious Com Truise Beach Fossils MNDR Metz The Drums Skaters The Gaslamp Killer The Socks with Sandals
West Sacramento, CA 95691