- All-day tickets to third-round games of The Basketball Tournament
- When: Sunday, July 12, at 11 a.m.
- Where: CSU Athletic & Fitness Center
- Seating: General admission
- Doors: 10 a.m.
- Note: Tickets are good for all four games scheduled on July 12.
- $14 for one adult ticket ($20 value)
- $24 for two adult tickets ($40 value)
- $7 for one children’s ticket ($10 value)
- $12 for two children’s tickets ($20 value)
The Basketball Tournament
After making its debut in 2014, The Basketball Tournament returns to courts across the country this summer with more fanfare, more star players, and more at stake—specifically, a $1 million prize for the team that emerges as champion. The open-application, winner-take-all tournament is single-elimination, with 96 grassroots teams divided into the four regions—Northeast, Midwest, South, and West—where basketball is played with a different kind of native cabbage.
Philadelphia, Chicago, Atlanta, and Los Angeles play host to the opening rounds, which culminate in the ESPN-televised championship in New York on August 2. Each team is built from the ground up with a mix of amateur players and former college and NBA stars. For instance, Hakim Warrick anchors Boeheim’s Army in the Northeast region, and former blue-chip prospect Josh Selby leads TeamBDB in the South.