- $15 for one ticket for seating in the rear balcony (up to $35.15 value)
- $25 for one ticket for seating in the rear orchestra or mid balcony (up to $45.90 value)
- $35 for one ticket for seating in the mid orchestra or front balcony (up to $56.45 value)
- $45 for one ticket for seating in the front orchestra (up to $66.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Tchaikovsky Spectacular Ballet
Founded in 1961, the State Ballet Theatre of Russia didn’t make their United States debut until 2007—but in that short period of time, they’ve become a perennial favorite on North American stages. Known for their breathtaking renditions of standards such as The Nutcracker and Giselle, the esteemed troupe employs some of Russia’s best dancers in a medley of Tchaikovsky’s finest works. Highlights from the living doll’s war on rodents comes in just in time for the holidays, and selections of Swan Lake and Sleeping Beauty round out the evening with a little bit of magic and a whole lot of twinkling toes.