Football players are typically tough, like the people who can live alone in the wild or not cry when watching any movie where all the animals die. Witness resilient men play on a field with this GrouponLive deal to see Team USA at the IFAF Under-19 World Championship at Burger Stadium. Choose from the following options:
- For $6, you get one general-admission ticket good for one game day (up to a $13.65 value, including ticketing fees).
- For $20, you get four general-admission tickets good for one game day (up to a $54.60 value, including ticketing fees).
- For $10, you get a Team USA pass for one, good for general admission to all three game days plus a meet and greet with Team USA (up to a $19.98 value, including ticketing fees).<p>
For single-game-day tickets, choose from the following days:
- The opening-round games and ceremonies on Saturday, June 30, at 9 a.m.
- The semifinal-round games on Wednesday, July 4, at 5 p.m.
- The medal-round games and closing ceremonies on Saturday, July 7, at 5 p.m.<p>
Organized under the International Federation of American Football and USA Football, the IFAF Under-19 World Championship brings together teams from four continents to duke it out on Burger Stadium’s gridiron. The top-seeded Team USA kicks off the tournament on June 30 at 8 p.m., facing down American Samoa’s squad for the right to move to the semifinals and take the prettiest football to prom. Games proceed throughout the week as Canada, Japan, France, Austria, Sweden, and Panama jump into the competition, culminating in the bronze- and gold-medal games on July 7. A VIP meet and greet with Team USA gives fans the opportunity to hang out with future college stars, shaking hands or trying to lead the entire team in a round of “Frère Jacques.”