What You'll Get
- $38.25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201, 202, 204 or 205 (rows 7–11) (up to $51 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tears for Fears
- What everybody wants to rule: the world
- What Tears for Fears ruled during the New Wave era: MTV; the international music charts; the list of bands with really cool-sounding names
- Who was behind the ruling: childhood friends (and musical wizards) Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith
- “Shout”: what fans wanted to do in 1992 when the pair parted ways
- “Shout” in a good way: what fans wanted to do after Tears For Fears announced their reunion in 2004
- What that reunion brought about: 2004’s Everybody Loves a Happy Ending, which could also be an apt title for their later career
- What they’ve been up to since then: Lots of live performances, including a triumphant set at Bonnaroo in 2015. When covering the show, Consequence of Sound said that the pair “more than deserved such a powerful crowd. Their vocal and instrumental talents appeared completely un-aged.”
- Essential album to check out before their show: 1985’s Songs from the Big Chair, which got a fancy reissue in 2014 and includes the aforementioned hits, as well as “Head Over Heels”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.