- $12 for 100-level seating ($25.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- Saturday, January 2, at noon (Charlotte)
- Thursday, January 14, at 7 p.m. (UAB)
- Saturday, January 16, at 4 p.m. (Middle Tennessee)
- Thursday, January 21, at 7 p.m. (Western Kentucky)
- Saturday, January 23, at 2 p.m. (Marshall)
- Thursday, February 11, at 7 p.m. (North Texas)
- Saturday, February 13, at 2 p.m. (Rice)
- Thursday, February 25, at 7 p.m. (UTEP)
- Saturday, February 27, at 8 p.m. (UTSA)
The Scouting Report
The Monarchs weren’t just tough at home last season—they were flat-out unbeatable. Not only did their flawless 20–0 mark at The Ted in 2014–15 launch them into the NIT—they advanced to the semifinals and pushed their season win total to 27. During that impressive run, guard Trey Freeman emerged as a legitimate star: he led the Monarchs in scoring, assists, and steals, earning first-team All-Conference honors and a C-USA Newcomer of the Year award that always makes him first pick at recess dodge ball. Before the 2015–16 campaign kicked off in November, the senior nabbed a spot on the C-USA preseason All-Conference team. His leadership will prove vital down the stretch as the Monarchs seek to outdo last year’s high-water mark by earning a seed in the NCAA tournament.
Ted Constant Convocation Center
The Ted Constant Convocation Center opened in 2002 as the centerpiece of the University Village project orchestrated by Old Dominion University. A spacious venue that regularly plays host to national touring acts and ODU sporting events, the center boasts such modern amenities as 7,319 cushioned seats, which keep guests comfy during performances.