- One ticket to The Music of the Rolling Stones: A Rock Symphony
- When: Friday, February 20 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Ted Constant Convocation Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $27 for Lower Bowl, Rows L–Z (up to $41.75 value)
- $31 for Lower Bowl, Rows A–K (up to $51.75 value)
- $36 for Floor (up to $71.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Music of the Rolling Stones: A Rock Symphony
- The Hits: 18 of the Stones’ greatest singles, including “Brown Sugar,” “Jumpin’ Jack Flash,” “Ruby Tuesday,” and “Angie”
- The Band: a full rock band and the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, conducted by show creator Brent Havens
- The Frontman: tribute artist extraordinaire Brody Dolyniuk plays Mick Jagger, but he’s also been seen channeling Robert Plant, Syd Barrett, Freddie Mercury, and Elton John
Ted Constant Convocation Center
The Ted Constant Convocation Center opened in 2002 as the centerpiece of the University Village project orchestrated by Old Dominion University. A spacious venue that regularly plays host to national touring acts and ODU sporting events, the center boasts such modern amenities as 7,319 cushioned seats, which keep guests comfy during performances.