What You'll Get
- One ticket to The Music of the Rolling Stones: A Rock Symphony
- When: Friday, February 20 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Ted Constant Convocation Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $27 for Lower Bowl, Rows L–Z (up to $41.75 value)
- $31 for Lower Bowl, Rows A–K (up to $51.75 value)
- $36 for Floor (up to $71.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Music of the Rolling Stones: A Rock Symphony
- The Hits: 18 of the Stones’ greatest singles, including “Brown Sugar,” “Jumpin’ Jack Flash,” “Ruby Tuesday,” and “Angie”
- The Band: a full rock band and the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, conducted by show creator Brent Havens
- The Frontman: tribute artist extraordinaire Brody Dolyniuk plays Mick Jagger, but he’s also been seen channeling Robert Plant, Syd Barrett, Freddie Mercury, and Elton John
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ted Constant Convocation Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ted Constant Convocation Center
The Ted Constant Convocation Center opened in 2002 as the centerpiece of the University Village project orchestrated by Old Dominion University. A spacious venue that regularly plays host to national touring acts and ODU sporting events, the center boasts such modern amenities as 7,319 cushioned seats, which keep guests comfy during performances.