- $25 for two tickets to an Old Dominion Monarchs men’s basketball game ($43.50 value)
- Where: Ted Constant Convocation Center
- Seating: Sections 102-114 and General Admission Sections 101, 115 or 116
- Door time: One hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose between the following games and dates:
- Against Marshall on Thursday, March 5, at 8 p.m.
- Against Western Kentucky on Saturday, March 7, at 5:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Zero. That’s how many times the Monarchs have lost at home this season. They’ve posted a flawless 15-0 record at the Ted Constant Convocation Center so far, and they’ll try to achieve perfection during the final two games before the C-USA tournament tips off. Guard Trey Freeman has been a major factor in the team’s success. As the Monarchs’ leading scorer, he claimed “Player of the Week” honors on February 23 after sparking two big victories, including one over first-place Louisiana Tech. The team’s defense, meanwhile, has been just as impressive, allowing just 57 points per game by consistently contesting shots instead of simply hanging an “Out of Order” sign on the opposing team’s basket.
Ted Constant Convocation Center
The Ted Constant Convocation Center opened in 2002 as the centerpiece of the University Village project orchestrated by Old Dominion University. A spacious venue that regularly plays host to national touring acts and ODU sporting events, the center boasts such modern amenities as 7,319 cushioned seats, which keep guests comfy during performances.