All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Festival of Praise featuring Fred Hammond and Donnie McClurkin
- When: Wednesday, October 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Ted Constant Convocation Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $23 for sections 101, 115–116 (up to $33.50 value)
- $30 for sections 102–105 or 111–114 (up to $43.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Festival of Praise Tour 2015 Featuring Fred Hammond & Donnie McClurkin
- Fred Hammond: Hammond got his start as the bassist for The Winans, and served as a member of the best-selling gospel acts Commissioned and Radical For Christ before embarking on his award-winning solo career. He’s known as “The Babyface of Gospel,” a nickname that refers to his talents as a music arranger and his pinchable cheeks.
- Donnie McClurkin: Donnie was inspired to start singing at an early age by Andraé Crouch after his aunt joined the gospel legend’s choir. Since then, he’s developed a smooth, yet eager croon that’s earned him three Grammys, two BET and Soul Train Awards, an NAACP Image Award, and ten Stellar awards.
- Kim Burrell: With a jazz-gospel style that draws comparisons to Ella Fitzgerald, this influential singer has claimed titles including Dove and Stellar Awards, and serves as Senior Eldress of The Love & Liberty Fellowship Pentecostal Overcoming Holy Church.
- Hezekiah Walker: Along with his Grammy winning troupe, The Love Fellowship Crusade Choir, the famed pastor creates a joyful blend of traditional gospel fused with modern hip-hop that has attracted figures such as Lil’ Kim and P. Diddy to his Brooklyn megachurch (appearance subject to change).
- Other Notable Acts: Isaac Carree | Jessica Reedy | Zacardi Cortez | Marcus Wiley
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ted Constant Convocation Center
The Ted Constant Convocation Center opened in 2002 as the centerpiece of the University Village project orchestrated by Old Dominion University. A spacious venue that regularly plays host to national touring acts and ODU sporting events, the center boasts such modern amenities as 7,319 cushioned seats, which keep guests comfy during performances.