Bands often run back onstage for an encore, especially if the crowd is chanting for them or if security hasn't been able to capture the live animal running loose backstage. Go wild with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one G-Pass to see Ted Nugent (up to $40.20 value)
- When: Saturday, July 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Section: reserved seating: LT/RT 5-9 Rows V-TT, RTC/LTC 9 Rows RR-UU, CTR 9-10 Rows RR-ZZ
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Ted's awesome nicknames: Motor City Madman, The Nuge
- Known for: being a guitar hero and frenzied live performer, a big-game hunter, a conservationist, and a political advocate
- Early hit: "Journey to the Center of the Mind" with '60s outfit Amboy Dukes
- Legendary hits: "Cat Scratch Fever," "Stranglehold," "Wango Tango"
- Deep-cut that reveals Ted's general mindset and ideal bumper sticker: "I Just Wanna Go Hunting" from 2012's Hunt Music
- Guitar of choice: his signature hollow-body Gibson Byrdland
- Jerky of choice: Gonzo Meat Biltong, The Nuge's own brand
- Kamp for Kids: hunting expeditions hosted by Nugent and his wife, Shemane, which give sick and terminally ill children a memorable outdoor experience