What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for seating in the B ring (rows 14–25) (up to $65 value)
- View the seating chart.
- Ted’s awesome nicknames: Motor City Madman, The Nuge
- Known for: being a guitar hero and frenzied live performer, a big-game hunter, a conservationist, and a political advocate
- Legendary hits: “Cat Scratch Fever,” “Stranglehold,” “Wango Tango”
- Deep-cut that reveals Ted’s general mindset and ideal bumper sticker: “I Just Wanna Go Hunting” from 2004’s Hunt Music
- His latest: 2014’s Shutup & Jam, which features a guest appearance by Sammy Hagar
- Guitar of choice: his signature hollow-body Gibson Byrdland
- Kamp for Kids: hunting expeditions hosted by Nugent and his wife, Shemane, which give sick and terminally ill children a memorable outdoor experience
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2017. May buy multiple. Redeem on day of show starting 6/26 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Celebrity Theatre
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.