What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $35.60 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Ted’s awesome nicknames: Motor City Madman, The Nuge
- Known for: being a guitar hero and frenzied live performer, a big-game hunter, a conservationist, and a political advocate
- Early hit: “Journey to the Center of the Mind” with ’60s outfit Amboy Dukes
- Legendary hits: “Cat Scratch Fever,” “Stranglehold,” “Wango Tango”
- Deep-cut that reveals Ted’s general mindset and ideal bumper sticker: “I Just Wanna Go Hunting” from 2012’s Hunt Music
- Guitar of choice: his signature hollow-body Gibson Byrdland
- Jerky of choice: Gonzo Meat Biltong, The Nuge’s own brand
- Kamp for Kids: hunting expeditions hosted by Nugent and his wife, Shemane, which give sick and terminally ill children a memorable outdoor experience
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.