What You'll Get
- Tedeschi Trucks Band with special guest Amy Ray of Indigo Girls
- When: Wednesday, July 23, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Amphitheatre at Fort Tuthill
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $19 for general admission to the lawn (up to $43.25 value)
- $41 for seating in section F or G (up to $85.25 value)
- $49 for seating in section B–D (up to $101 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Tedeschi Trucks Band
- The bride: Susan Tedeschi, who slaps her six-string and sings with the earthy urgency of a Bonnie Raitt–Janis Joplin hybrid
- The groom: Derek Trucks, the former Allman Brothers slide-guitar wizard whose slow-hand blues and fret-buckling solos earned him two appearances on Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time
- The baby: Tedeschi Trucks Band, the fusion of both artists’ former bands that gets spoiled every time it plays at its grandparents’ house
- The Grammy that baby has already earned: 2012’s Best Blues Album for their debut, Revelator
- “The 11-piece band that booms like a soul thunderclap”: how the Tedeschi Trucks Band defines its wrecking crew of horns, keyboards, and harmonies
- Made Up Mind: the band’s latest
- What it took home from the 2014 Blues Music Awards: Rock Blues Album of the Year
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Amphitheatre at Fort Tuthill. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects The Amphitheatre at Fort Tuthill's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.