- $20 for one G-Pass to Tedeschi Trucks Band (up to $40.70 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 23, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Meadow Brook Music Festival
- General admission lawn
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tedeschi Trucks Band
- The bride: Susan Tedeschi, who slaps her six-string and sings with the earthy urgency of a Bonnie Raitt–Janis Joplin hybrid
- The groom: Derek Trucks, the former Allman Brothers slide-guitar wizard whose slow-hand blues and fret-buckling solos earned him two appearances on Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time
- The baby: Tedeschi Trucks Band, the fusion of both artists’ former bands
- The Grammy that baby has already earned: 2012’s Best Blues Album for their debut, Revelator
- “The 11-piece band that booms like a soul thunderclap”: how the Tedeschi Trucks Band defines its wrecking crew of horns, keyboards, and harmonies
- Made Up Mind: the band’s latest
- What it took home from the 2014 Blues Music Awards: Rock Blues Album of the Year
- Joining them on their Wheels of Soul Tour: funk-soul pioneers Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings and acclaimed guitarist Doyle Bramhall II