What You'll Get
- Two or four tickets to see Tedeschi Trucks Band
- When: Wednesday, June 17, at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Zoo Amphitheatre
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- All children age 12 and under are admitted free with accompanying adults
- ADA ticket holders click here for parking and seating information
- $49 for two tickets (up to $97.50 value)
- $75 for four tickets (up to $191.50 value)
Tedeschi Trucks Band
- The bride: Susan Tedeschi, who slaps her six-string and sings with the earthy urgency of a Bonnie Raitt—Janis Joplin hybrid
- The groom: Derek Trucks, the former Allman Brothers slide-guitar wizard whose slow-hand blues and fret-buckling solos earned him two appearances on Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time
- The baby: Tedeschi Trucks Band, the fusion of both artists’ former bands that gets spoiled every time it plays at its grandparents’ house
- The Grammy that baby has already earned: 2012’s Best Blues Album for their debut, Revelator
- “The 11-piece band that booms like a soul thunderclap”: how the Tedeschi Trucks Band defines its wrecking crew of horns, keyboards, and harmonies
- Made Up Mind: the band’s latest
- What it took home from the 2014 Blues Music Awards: Rock Blues Album of the Year
- Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings: boldly brassy funk and soul band whose frontwoman went from being a Rikers corrections officer to a Grammy-nominated note-belter after backing soul icon Lee Fields
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/17 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.