What You'll Get
- $60 for one 50-mile individual registration (up to $110 value)
- $85 for one 100-mile individual registration (up to $170 value)
- $120 for two 50-mile individual registrations (up to $220 value)
- $170 for two 100-mile individual registration (up to $340 value)
- $160 for one 4x25 Mile Team registration (up to $320 value)
- $320 for two 4x25 Mile Team registrations (up to $640 value)
- Click here for important race information]
- The Track: a 25-mile circuit that puts runners in the thick of Texas nature where, as the event organizers put it, “everything stings, scratches, or bites.”
- The Races: individuals set out on lengthy treks—there’s a 36-hour limit–of 50 miles or 100 miles. They alternate between clockwise and counter-clockwise rotations on terrain called “rough and nasty.” Relay racers clock in at 25 miles apiece.
- Things to Prepare: your own food and important supplies, either left at an aid station or carried—water provided at each aid station, 5 miles apart—and a Halloween-friendly ensemble. While first aid stations are provided, duct-taping of wounds is also encouraged.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2015. Limit 4 per person for single 50 and 100 mile registrations and double 50 mile registration options. Limit 8 for single and double team registrations and double 100 mile registration options. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 10/24 for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tejas Trails
Once you've completed several half marathons and regular marathons, what do you do when you want to test yourself even further? You tackle one of Tejas Trails' intense 50- or 100-mile races.
The races, of which there are eight others, unfold over the course of one or two days on trails of varying distances throughout Texas. Volunteers, race, and medical staff are available along with aid stations stocked with food and beverages. When the race ends and everyone hangs out in a serene setting, congratulating each other on a job well done, completing the challenge is worth it.