What You'll Get
- $21 for one general-admission standing ticket (up to $41.70 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
- A Television Intro: Guitarists Tom Verlaine and Richard Lloyd created one of the most quietly profound punk bands to emerge from New York in the ’70s.
- Their Impact: They laid the groundwork for the continuation of punk and alternative rock.
- Where to Begin: Marquee Moon, the group’s 1977 debut, which subtly revolutionized the rock ‘n’ roll landscape by discarding blues structures and creating a new, energy-packed guitar vocabulary.
- AllMusic.com’s Take on the Album: “it’s impossible to imagine post-punk soundscapes without it”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 10/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects current ticket prices. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.