Eric Hutchinson at House of Blues San Diego on April 27 at 8 p.m. (Up to 50% Off)
House of Blues San Diego
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 30 bought
SHARE THIS DEAL
In a Nutshell
The singer-songwriter behind the hit "Rock and Roll" shares powerful pop hooks and vocals in support of his latest album, Pure Fiction
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 28, 2014.Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/27 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at House of Blues San Diego. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 5 p.m. day of the show. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Eric Hutchinson – "Tell the World" (Official Video)
* His voice: soft as a baby's silk purse
* His songs: adult-contemporary pop in the vein of Paul Simon, but with the soulful swagger of Stevie Wonder
* Singles that had the Adult Album Alternative charts: "Rock and Roll" and "Ok, It's Alright With Me"
* Celebrity fan who helped put his debut album, Sounds Like This into the iTunes Top Ten: Perez Hilton
* Other places you've heard Hutchinson's dulcet tones: on Grey's Anatomy, opening slots for Kelly Clarkson, Jason Mraz, and OneRepublic, and the theme song to ESPN's Fantasy Focus podcast
* His latest album: Pure Fiction
* Neat fact about Pure Fiction: he wrote half of it in only three days
* How he did that, and why the record is so uplifting: he decided to jettison any negative song ideas to focus solely on the good things in life, which led to ear candy such as "Tell the World," "Love Like You," and "I Got the Feelin' Now"