- One ticket to see the Tennessee Titans take on the Jacksonville Jaguars
- When: Sunday, October 12, at 12 p.m.
- Where: LP Field
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $35 for upper-level seating in sections 303–344 ($49.25 value)
- $75 for lower-level seating in sections 101–108, 118–131, or 139–146 ($92.18 value)
DonkeyTickets.com is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Tennessee Titans or LP Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail.
The Scouting Report
After a decisive victory in Kansas City to open the season, Tennessee fell to Dallas in the home opener at LP Field. But the strong defensive outing in Week 1—including three interceptions and four sacks—shows signs of a promising 2014–15 season, especially since the D is running an entirely new system that may yet need some time to let its concrete linebackers finish drying.
The Tennessee offense has gotten a much-needed facelift, too, thanks to a new head coach and his revised offense. In that Week 1 victory, the new starting quarterback put up 266 yards and 2 touchdowns, setting the stage for what many believe will be a breakout season for the team’s pair of young receivers. By the time Jacksonville comes to town, Tennessee may very well have fine-tuned the systems on both sides of the ball just enough to dominate its division rival.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tennessee Titans, LP Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.