It's fun to feel a little scared every once in a while, which is why people watch horror movies or hire an accountant who works out of an old sedan. Feel a rush with this GrouponLive deal.
- Ticket package for one to Terror Con
- When: June 7 and 8 at 10 a.m.
- Where: Rhode Island Convention Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule.
$44 for one standard-admission package (up to $90 total value) * Weekend pass (up to $35 value) * Early-bird admission at 9 a.m. ($10 value) * Three exclusive show prints ($45 value) * Coupon for 10% off at the show store
$69 for one upgraded-admission package (up to a $145 value) * Everything in the standard-admission package (up to $90 total value) * One Terror Con T-shirt ($25 value) * One exclusive show poster ($10 value) * One special collectors’ badge ($10 value) * One Terror Con lanyard ($10 value)
Kids under 6 get free admission.
- What you’ll be able to see: a marathon of schlocky horror films and musicals at RKO Army Special Presentations, brand-new independent flicks at the Terror Con Film Festival, real-life sword-swallowers and human pincushions at the Coney Island Sideshow
- What you might see if you’re especially perceptive: the ectoplasmic groupies of paranormal celebrities such as the Ghost Hunters, Tim Weisberg of Spooky Southcoast, and spirit medium Tiffany Rice
- Other special guests: Linda Blair (The Exorcist), Michael Jai-White (Spawn), IronE Singleton and Vincent M. Ward (The Walking Dead), Butch Patrick (The Munsters), WWE star Papa Shango
- Also appearing: famous horror cars, a documentary on paranormal hotspot the Bridgewater Triangle, the Wolf Man (unconfirmed; appearance dependent on the state of the moon)