All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket see to Terry Fator Live, plus a CD
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $56 for seating in rows S–U of the orchestra at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center in Nashville, TN on Thursday, March 5, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $93.90 value). Click to view the seating chart.
- $55 for seating in rows S–U of the orchestra or rows R–T of the left or right upper orchestra at Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center in Bowling Green, KY on Friday, March 6, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $91.88 value). Click to view the seating chart.
- $55 for seating in sections C and D, rows 101–125 in the first balcony, section U, rows 108–119 in loge center, section S in left loge, section T in right loge, or section L in orchestra center at Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center in Paducah, KY on Saturday, March 7, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $92.50 value). Click to view the upper and lower seating chart.
Terry Fator might be the most successful ventriloquist alive. He might even be the most successful ventriloquist of the 21st century, unless the ghost of Edgar Bergen decides to possess Jeff Dunham. But it’s not just his gift for throwing his voice that made Fator the victor of the second season of America’s Got Talent and a top-selling staple of the Vegas strip. These triumphs resulted from him being a consummate entertainer, a showman who shatters preconceptions about talking dummies. When Fator first took the TV stage with his handmade puppet friends, judge David Hasselhoff scoffed, “Oh no, a ventriloquist.” But seconds later, the Hoff was eating crow cheeseburgers as audiences fell for good ol’ puppet Walter T. Airedale’s take on Garth Brooks and Winston the Turtle’s Kermit the Frog-esque cover of Roy Orbison’s “Crying.” Fator’s latest tour sees him taking a break from his current tenure in Vegas, where they even named a theater after him. The hilarious and melodious live act shows why Pierce Morgan praised him as “a great impersonator, a great singer, and a great comedian.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Recommended advanced pick up at the box office for best seating ; or redeem on day of the show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Terry Fator Tour current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before event time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.