What You'll Get
- $40 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra sections 1–4 (rows V–JJ) (up to $73 value)
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The power of Tesla: blistering arena rock driven by a working-class ethic
- What set them apart from other headbangers: their anti-glam aesthetic even during the height of sequined hot pants
- How that paid off: despite dropping at almost the same time as Nirvana’s era-ending album Nevermind, Tesla’s third album, Psychotic Supper, went platinum just like their first two
- Best Tesla song to blast from your motorcycle: “Modern Day Cowboy”
- Best Tesla song to blast from your motorcycle when you’re in the mood for romance: “Love Song”
- Tesla’s newest release: Simplicity, which Ultimate Guitar described as “their finest studio performance in two decades”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.