What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Tesla, starting from $30
- Seating: sections 101, 102, 106, or 107
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The power of Tesla: blistering arena rock driven by a working-class ethic
- What set them apart from other headbangers: their anti-glam aesthetic even during the height of sequined hot pants
- How that paid off: despite dropping at almost the same time as Nirvana’s era-ending album Nevermind, Tesla’s third album, Psychotic Supper, went platinum just like their first two
- Best Tesla song to blast from your motorcycle: “Modern Day Cowboy”
- Best Tesla song to blast from your motorcycle when you’re in the mood for romance: “Love Song”
- Tesla’s newest release: Simplicity, which Ultimate Guitar described as “their finest studio performance in two decades”
The Fine Print