What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for rows M–LL of reserved floor sections B–D (up to $60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The power of Tesla: blistering arena rock driven by a working-class ethic
- What set them apart from other headbangers: their anti-glam aesthetic even during the height of sequined hot pants
- How that paid off: despite dropping at almost the same time as Nirvana’s era-ending album Nevermind, Tesla’s third album, Psychotic Supper, went platinum just like their first two
- Best Tesla song to blast from your motorcycle: “Modern Day Cowboy”
- Best Tesla song to blast from your motorcycle when you’re in the mood for romance: “Love Song”
- Tesla’s newest release: Simplicity, which Ultimate Guitar described as “their finest studio performance in two decades”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting at noon on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Seating will be assigned on a first come, first served basis upon redemption. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.