What You'll Get
- $8 for one ticket for general admission standing (up to $15 value)
- Children ages 10 and younger are admitted for free with a paying guardian. Kids Area will be available.
Texas Chili Fest
- The Headliner: Charlie Robison, the country singer/songwriter who helped judge the first season of Nashville Star and whose hit “Good Times” can be heard in HBO’s True Blood.
- Also Appearing: Cody Canada & The Departed | Slobberbone | The Roomsounds | Mike McClure Band | Phil Pritchett | Vandoliers | Convoy & the Cattlemen
- The Concept: North Texas chefs go head-to-head and pot-for-pot as they battle to prove who can make the best “Bowl o’ Red.” Guests will be able to spoon up one-ounce samples while supplies last and purchase bowls and cups of their favorites.
- The Chefs: Oliver Sitrin of Blind Butcher | Jason West of Sundown | Graham Dodds of Wayward Sons | Troy Gardner of V Eats and Samson’s Hot Dogs | Patton Robertson of Cafe Momentum
- Other fare: Tacos, hot dogs, and desserts will also be available for purchase.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.