What You'll Get
- $29 for one G-Pass for reserved corner bowl seating in sections 103–105 or 119–121 (up to $40.23 value)
- $36 for one G-Pass for reserved bowl seating in sections 106–109 or 115–118 (up to $51.26 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Texas Country Kickoff II
- Casey Donahew: With five studio albums and one live release, the Texas drawler behind “Double-Wide Dream” and “Stockyards” remains a staple of the bar circuit, even as his sales boom.
- Reckless Kelly: This staple of the Austin honky-tonk scene has scored six Austin Music Awards for Best Roots Rock and Best Country Act and earned a Grammy Nomination and four Lone Star Music Awards for 2011’s Good Luck & True Love
- Jason Eady: This old-school country crooner eschews bro-country cliches on his latest, Daylight and Dark, which AllMusic.com says “belongs on a shelf next to Dwight Yoakam’s Buenos Noches from a Lonely Room, Joe Ely’s Letter to Laredo, and … Willie Nelson’s Phases and Stages”
- Sunny Sweeney: After cracking Billboard’s country Top 10 with 2011’s Concrete, this Longview native took a ride on a horse named Divorce on her way to writing 2014’s Provoked, featuring “Bad Girl Phase,” the first single by a female artist to top the Texas Music Charts in over a decade.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.