- $29 for one G-Pass for reserved corner bowl seating in sections 103–105 or 119–121 (up to $40.23 value)
- $36 for one G-Pass for reserved bowl seating in sections 106–109 or 115–118 (up to $51.26 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Texas Country Kickoff II
- Casey Donahew: With five studio albums and one live release, the Texas drawler behind “Double-Wide Dream” and “Stockyards” remains a staple of the bar circuit, even as his sales boom.
- Reckless Kelly: This staple of the Austin honky-tonk scene has scored six Austin Music Awards for Best Roots Rock and Best Country Act and earned a Grammy Nomination and four Lone Star Music Awards for 2011’s Good Luck & True Love
- Jason Eady: This old-school country crooner eschews bro-country cliches on his latest, Daylight and Dark, which AllMusic.com says “belongs on a shelf next to Dwight Yoakam’s Buenos Noches from a Lonely Room, Joe Ely’s Letter to Laredo, and … Willie Nelson’s Phases and Stages”
- Sunny Sweeney: After cracking Billboard’s country Top 10 with 2011’s Concrete, this Longview native took a ride on a horse named Divorce on her way to writing 2014’s Provoked, featuring “Bad Girl Phase,” the first single by a female artist to top the Texas Music Charts in over a decade.