Families can attend this three-day fest and enjoy crab tastings, carnival rides, and music headliners Wayne Toups & Mark Chesnutt
What You'll Get
- General admission
Headliners include Grammy award winner Wayne Toups and Nashville Country Legend: Mark Chesnutt
- Family pass includes:
- Admission on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Crab gumbo tastings on Saturday
- All-day carnival ride bracelets on Sunday
- Free admission for children aged 15 and under
- Dates and times:
- Friday, May 8: 6 p.m.–12 a.m.
- Saturday, May 9: 10 a.m.–12 a.m.
- Sunday, May 10: 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Transportation: onsite parking available, view directions
- For more information, view the event’s Facebook page.
Texas Crab Festival
Starting in 1986, Texas Crab Festival was created to promote business and tourism in the surrounding areas, pulling in around a few hundred attendees. Nowadays, the nonprofit (501c3) event boasts attendance levels in the thousands who come to enjoy music, art, and crabs served Gulf Coast style. Participants can occupy themselves with activities such as a two-step dance contest, wiener dog races, a gumbo cookoff, and even 5K fun run and more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 10, 2020. All sales final. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.