What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a Texas Rangers game, starting from $10
- Seating: Corner Box, Cholula All-You-Can-Eat Porch, Lexus Club Terrace, Upper Box, or Upper Reserved
- View the seating chart.
The Cholula All-You-Can-Eat Porch includes unlimited hot dogs, nachos, soft drinks, peanuts, popcorn, and grilled-chicken sandwiches. Service lasts from when the gates open through the 7th inning, or 2.5 hours after the first pitch.
- Phillies: Tuesday, May 16, at 7:05 p.m. | Wednesday, May 17, at 7:05 p.m. | Thursday, May 18, at 1:05 p.m.
- Rays: Monday, May 29, at 7:05 p.m. | Tuesday, May 30, at 7:05 p.m. | Wednesday, May 31, at 7:05 p.m.
- Mets: Tuesday, June 6, at 7:05 p.m. | Wednesday, June 7 at 7:05 p.m.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
As the centerpiece of a 270-acre complex in Arlington, Globe Life Park has played host to the city’s professional baseball team since 1994. In center field, a four-story office building serves as one of the most unique backdrops in baseball, and in right field, a home-run porch and two-tiered seating section harken back to the structures of classic parks. Before the 2011 season, the stadium was outfitted with new video boards, and another video board was added in left field in 2016 adding state-of-the-art flair to the building. The Rebecca Creek Club brings a two-story sports bar and restaurant to center field. The adjacent Kids Zone features interactive areas for kids of all ages, with video games, kid-sized concessions and Rangers merchandise.
Want the VIP treatment at your next MLB game? A former food vendor reveals how to get in with the beer guy.
The Fine Print