What You'll Get
Despite baseball’s unofficial theme song, peanuts and crackerjacks were replacements for the original, mid-1850s snacks of heavily salted licorice and wooden chewin’ slabs. Keep your family traditions classic, but not too classic, with this deal.
- One ticket to a Texas Rangers game against the Chicago White Sox
- When: Tuesday, April 30; Wednesday, May 1; or Thursday, May 2 at 7:05 p.m.
- Where: Rangers Ballpark
- Door time: 2 hours prior to game time.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $13 for a ticket for upper-reserved seating in sections 301–322 or 330–338 (a $19 value)
- $38 for a ticket for seating in the All You Can Eat porch sections 246-252 (a $51 value). All You Can Eat porch seating includes unlimited hot dogs, nachos, soft drinks, peanuts, popcorn, and grilled chicken sandwiches. Service lasts from when the gates open through the 7th inning or 2.5 hours after the first pitch.<p>
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to texasrangers.com to complete your transaction. This voucher applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all fees and taxes in full.<p>
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.<p>
The Scouting Report
Through their first 15 games, the Rangers have posted solid scoring to support a stingy pitching staff, as the Houston Astros discovered during back-to-back shutouts in early April. The team looks to test itself against Chicago’s South Side squad and the deep-dish-pizza-eating competitions they host after every game.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2013. Limit 10/person. Texas Rangers is the issuer of tickets for this event. Discount reflects Texas Rangers' current ticket prices, price may differ on day of event. Customers buy through the Texas Ranger's website. Contact Customer Service at (817) 273-5100 w/questions. See Texas Rangers' rescheduling, cancellation and refund policy. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticket fees, taxes, shipping, and handling costs charged at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.