This festival offers over 20 stages of live entertainment including clowns, jugglers, musicians, magicians, and comedians
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission to Festival starting October 5th
- Child admission valid for ages 5–12
- Adult admission valid for age 13 and older
- Free admission for children aged 4 and under
- Free admission for children aged 5-12 on Sundays
- Dates and times: Every Saturday and Sunday from October 5th–December 1, from 9 a.m.–8 p.m.
- See all themed weekends here here
- What item can I bring into the event? food for infants and toddlers, one unopened bottle of water per guest
- Pets allowed? no
- Rain or shine event
Texas Renaissance Festival
The Texas Renaissance Festival is an event that aims to put the “Huzzah!” into your weekend. The nation’s largest Renaissance theme park offers nine weekends of magic, merriment, adventure, romance, and fun, October 5th through December 1st, 2019. The 60-acre Renaissance Village is an immersive, interactive experience with over 20 stages of continuous entertainment, hundreds of shoppes featuring unique, one of a kind items, delicious food and drink, and hand-powered rides and games. Knights on horseback joust for honor and glory. Kings and queens, fairies and elves, pirates and peasants, and other fantastic characters roam the tree-lined lanes of this enchanted kingdom and each night ends with the Royal Fireworks. Ample parking, costume rental, and a 200-acre campground round out the amenities of this not to be missed event.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Final Sale. Rain or shine event. Merchant is the issuer of the voucher and admission for this event. Use for admission to event. Limit 5 per person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.