- $112 for season tickets with reserved seating ($225 value)
- $137 for season tickets with VIP seating ($305 value)
- $148 for season tickets with premium seating ($370 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Note: Season ticket holders will be invited to an exclusive party with the team’s players and dancers to pick up their tickets.
There will be eight home games during the 2016 season (all start at 7 p.m.):
- Friday Games: February 26, March 11, April 15, April 29, May 20, and June 10
- Saturday Games: March 19 and May 7
The Scouting Report
After advancing to their first-ever Champions Indoor Football League championship game this past June, the Revolution have had a very busy summer. General manager Tim Brown was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame; the team introduced its very own app for mobile phones; and, most importantly, Victor Mann was introduced as the new head coach. As a former standout player at Kansas State and in the Arena League, Mann will lead the Revolution into the 2016 season with his sights set on a league title. The team kicks off its fresh campaign in late February 2016, once all the league’s referees have gotten their whistles tuned to a perfect B-flat.
Texas’s Indoor Football League squad migrated to the Lone Star State from Arkansas in 2011, carrying hitchhikers on their backs along the way and becoming the Allen Wranglers. In 2013, the franchise adopted its current name while remaining in Allen, where it continues to draw standout prospects from many of the region’s colleges, including the University of Texas, Texas Christian University, and the University of Oklahoma.