- $12 for one ticket for seating in section 100, 101, 109, 111, or 120 (up to $27.46 value)
- $19 for one VIP ticket for seating in sections 102–106 or 114–117 (up to $48 value)
- $29 for one premium ticket for front-row seating in sections 102–106 or 114–117 (up to $58.32 value)
- When: any regular-season home game; click here to view the schedule
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Scouting Report
After advancing to their first-ever Champions Indoor Football League championship game last June, the Revolution had a very busy offseason. General manager Tim Brown was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame; the team introduced its very own mobile app; and, most importantly, Victor Mann was introduced as the new head coach. Now, the former Kansas State and arena league standout leads his squad into a fresh campaign with his sights set on a title. After all the league’s referees have gotten their whistles tuned to a perfect B-flat, the Revolution will rumble through a 13-game regular season, which features key home matchups against the Texas Stealth on February 26 and the Mesquite Marshals on May 20.
Texas’s Indoor Football League squad migrated to the Lone Star State from Arkansas in 2011, carrying hitchhikers on their backs along the way and becoming the Allen Wranglers. In 2013, the franchise adopted its current name while remaining in Allen, where it continues to draw standout prospects from many of the region’s colleges, including the University of Texas, Texas Christian University, and the University of Oklahoma.