- One G-Pass to see a Texas Revolution indoor football game
- When: Against the North Texas Crunch on Friday, February 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Allen Event Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $12 for one seat in section 100–101, 108–109, 111–112, or 119–120 ($23.58 value)
- $18 for one seat toward the rear of section 102–107 or 113–118 ($33.85 value)
- $24 for one seat toward the front of section 102–107 or 113–118 ($44.17 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
On the last Friday in February, the Texas Revolution will kickoff their 2015 campaign, as well as the inaugural season of the newly minted Champions Indoor Football league. With former Oakland Raiders star and Hall of Fame wide receiver Tim Brown at the helm as general manager, the Revolution march into this new season with their sights set on a CIF championship. The team boasts plenty of talent on the field, too, including wide receiver Clinton Solomon, who hauled in a league-leading number of catches and touchdowns last season by using all six of his hands.
Texas’s Indoor Football League squad migrated to the Lone Star State from Arkansas in 2011, carrying hitchhikers on their backs along the way and becoming the Allen Wranglers. In 2013, the franchise adopted its current name while remaining in Allen, where it continues to draw standout prospects from many of the region’s colleges, including the University of Texas, Texas Christian University, and the University of Oklahoma.