“Bone crushing” is often used to describe hard football hits or those machines that make baking flour out of chicken bones. This GrouponLive deal is a hit.<p>
- $16 for one ticket to see the Texas Revolution (a $33.31 value)
- Where: Allen Event Center
- Seating: Reserved, in section 102, 107, 113, or 118
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Chicago Slaughter on Friday, May 3, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Green Bay Blizzard on Saturday, May 25, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Colorado Ice on Saturday, June 1, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Sioux Falls Storm on Saturday, June 15, at 7 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
Halfway through their first season under a new name, the Revolution march into their final four home games at the Allen Event Center looking to surge into the playoffs. Leading the quick-strike Revolution offense, quarterback Marcus Jackson earned the league’s “Player of the Week” honors for the second time this season after his performance on April 13—a game that saw the Revolution score 82 points in a victory over the Cedar Rapids Titans. That evening, Jackson threw, ran, and unicycled his way to nine touchdowns.