What You'll Get
Rodeos epitomize the everyday struggles between man, nature, and clowns hiding in barrels. Grab life by the horns with this deal to see the The Tom Thumb Texas Stampede Rodeo at the Allen Event Center. Choose from the following options:
Matinee rodeo on Saturday, November 10, at 12 p.m.:
- For $17, you get two tickets for 100-level bowl seating (up to a $52.74 value, including all fees).
- For $30, you get four tickets for 100-level bowl seating (up to a $105.48 value, including all fees).<p>
Evening rodeo on Friday, November 9, or Saturday, November 10, at 7:30 p.m.:
- For $199, you get a Vaquero VIP package for two (up to a $427.30 total value, including all fees), which includes:
- Two VIP lower-level bowl seats for the rodeo (up to a $217.30 value)
- Two floor passes to a country-music concert following the rodeo (up to a $40 value)
- Admission for two to the Vaquero Club before and after the event (a $150 value)
- Meet and greet with the riders, plus refreshments and snacks at the Vaquero Club (a $20 value)<p>
For the VIP package, choose between the following dates and their respective concerts:
At The Tom Thumb Texas Stampede Rodeo, buckaroos from the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association wrangle bovid mounts in feats of bravery, endurance, and balance. Bareback riding, steer wrestling, and barrel racing comprise an array of rodeo performances highlighted by bull-riding contests, in which intrepid cowpokes hold tight to their bulls as the animals attempt to dislodge them by rearing, kicking, and slowly listing all their character flaws.
Following Friday evening’s rodeo, veteran country crooner Tracy Lawrence’s twangy tenor bounces off the rafters during hits such as “Sticks and Stones” and “Stop Drop and Roll.” Awarded the moniker of country music’s Top New Male Vocalist in 1993, Lawrence has gained an equally sterling reputation for his charitable work, having recently won the Wilson County Humanitarian Award. Likewise, country singer Lee Brice takes to the stage on Saturday, inspiring fans to line dance with broncos thanks to his effortless stage presence during songs such as “Woman Like You” and “Hard 2 Love.” Proceeds from each event go toward supporting children’s charities throughout north Texas.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2012. Limit 4 per person. Redeem starting 11/7 for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Allen Event Center. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.