Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
- Texas Stars AHL hockey game
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Seating: Luxury-level seating in section 101–105, 108–113, 115–116, or 119–122
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Dates
- $12 for one luxury-level ticket ($23 value)
- $22 for two luxury-level tickets ($46 value)
- $44 for four luxury-level tickets ($92 value)
Marked in dark green on the seating chart, luxury-level seating includes views from the sides, corners, or just behind the glass at either net. For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Charlotte Checkers on Wednesday, March 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Oklahoma City Barons on Friday, March 21, at 7:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
With a little more than a month left in the 2013-14 season, the Texas Stars are putting the finishing touches on a dazzling encore to last season's division-topping performance. Leaving a trail of shredded ice, nets, and goaltender's dreams in their wake, the Stars have skated to the West division lead and boast the league's third-best record behind a prolific offense—through 57 games, they have scored 30 more goals than the West's second-best offense. The team's high-scoring assault has placed four of its players among the league's top 20 scorers, including right winger Colton Sceviour, center Chris Mueller, and center Travis Morin, who is actually leading the league with 72 points on 28 goals and 44 assists.
As the AHL affiliate of their big-league Dallas namesake, the Texas Stars spared no time claiming their birthright. In its very first season—2009–10—the team conquered the Western Conference, hoisting the Robert W. Clarke Trophy and earning a place in the Calder Cup finals. Since every faceoff was past the newborn Stars’ bedtime, they ultimately fell short of the league championship, but they continue to entertain crowds of up to 6,800 at the Cedar Park Center.