What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-pass ticket for main floor (mid-to-rear), first balcony, or second balcony seating (up to $58.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
The Texas Tenors
- The Texas Tenors: country singer JC Fisher, pop singer Marcus Collins, and operatic singer John Hagen
- Where you’ve seen them: in the final four of Season Four of America’s Got Talent, on their own special for PBS, or perhaps on stage during their award-winning run at the Starlite Theatre in Branson
- How to describe their unique act: imagine The Three Tenors if they were decked out in cowboy duds and making campfire jokes, or just imagine Puccini, Frank Sinatra, and Hank Williams starring in The Magnificent Seven
- Mellifluous covers you might hear: “Unchained Melody,” “Rocky Top,” “God Bless the USA,” and perhaps a hair-raising take on The Rolling Stones’ “Wild Horses”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.