All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29 for one front-section ticket (up to $54 value)
Dates and Showtimes
- Saturdays, May 14–July 23, at 3 p.m.
- Friday, July 29, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30, at 3 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Click here for more available dates and showtimes, April 23–July 23
That Physics Show
- The Show: Imagine what would happen if a physics class had the theatrical verve of Stomp, Blue Man Group, and Bubble Show, and you get this exciting mix of magic show and scientific demonstration.
- The Demonstrator: Lifetime physics master David Maiullo, who’s been a physics demonstrator at Rutgers University for over 20 years and recently became a regular on The Weather Channel
- The Experiments: Expect exciting and educational segments on motion, momentum, vacuum, friction, energy, density, fluid motion, sound waves and sound vibration, light waves, and temperature, and prepare to learn the damage a ping pong ball can do as it hurdles at 700 mph through a vacuum tube, and what the shape of sound looks like in a dancing flame.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Playroom Theater
The Playroom Theater is small by design. Founder Eric Krebs has produced shows on Broadway, but with this space, he says on the the theater's website, "I want this to be a place where industry professionals can pop over for a reading, a backer's audition or a small production of a work in progress." Just five rows of seats and a stage fill a black-box theater that's ideal for one-person shows or any emotionally intimate work of theater.