Attendees can enjoy food from more than 50 taco vendors as well as drinks such as Don Julio Premium Margaritas and Estrella Jalisco beers
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission or Cantina VIP
- Cantina VIP includes private catering, preferred parking, a private premium bar and lounge, air-conditioned private bathrooms, a $35 food and beverage credit per day, entertainment, and more
- Dates and times: Saturday, October 12, 2019, 11 a.m.-Sunday, October 13, 2019, 7 p.m.
- Free admission for children under 12
- What items can I bring into the event? one sealed water bottle per person
- Prohibited items: lawn chairs, blankets, opened drink containers
Pets allowed? no
- Rain or shine event
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 14, 2019. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Rain or shine event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The 10th Annual Arizona Taco Festival
The 10th Annual Arizona Taco Festival, sponsored by the City of Scotrtsdale and Phoenix Magazine, is the biggest taco festival in the country, featuring more than 50 food vendors serving tacos as well as bars offering drinks such as and craft beers, AQUAhydrate water, and Jarritos sodas. During the two-day event, attendees can try over 100 types of tequila, take part in the eating contests and other fun activities, and enjoy music.