What You'll Get
- $18.75 for one G-Pass one-day admission to the 21st Annual Gretna Heritage Festival with over 50 acts including Kid Rock, Hank Williams Jr., Brett Michaels, Aaron Lewis, The Wild Feathers, Uncle Kracker, Mark Broussard, and many more (up to $25 value)
- When: Friday, October 2 through Sunday, October 4
- Where: Downtown Gretna
- General admission
- Door time: 3 p.m. on October 2; 12 p.m. on October 3; 11 a.m. on October 4
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Gretna Heritage Festival
- The Musicians: Kid Rock | Hank Williams, Jr. | Bret Michaels | Aaron Lewis | The Wild Feathers | Uncle Kracker | Mark Broussard | Rockin’ Doopsie
- The Food and Drinks: BBQ, soft-shell crab po’ boys, German bratwurst, fried catfish, quail and andouille gumbo, funnel cakes, and more from local eateries; microbrews and German beers in the German Beer Garden
- The Activities: carnival rides such as a ferris wheel and a tilt-a-whirl; arts and crafts including handmade jewelry, glassware, tutus, and face-painting
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accom., call box office immediately after purchase-avail. is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Schedule of daily artist TBD. No one artist is a condition of sale. Ticket is for 1 all day fest ticket in Gretna, LA Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.